To remove a pass from the Wallet app on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Locate the pass you'd like to remove.
- Tap on the pass to open it.
- In the top-right corner of the pass, tap the three-dot icon (...) to open the pass settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the settings page and tap the red "Remove Pass" button.
- Confirm the action by tapping "Remove" when prompted.
The pass will now be removed from your Wallet app. If you have an Apple Watch and it's synced with your iPhone's Wallet app, the pass should automatically be removed from the Wallet app on your Apple Watch as well. If it doesn't remove automatically, you can check the Wallet app settings in the "Watch" app on your iPhone and make sure "Mirror my iPhone" is enabled.