Here is a list of all the information you can add to your digital business card.
Here is a link to a sample business card.
Here you can enter your personal information that will be shown on top of your business card.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Bio / Note ( This is a great place to write a short introduction / Bio and it will be shown on your business card )
- Your Photo or Avatar
- One or more email addresses
Here you can add any information about your company. We allow you to enter one or more companies but only the first company logo will be shown on your profile.
- Company Name
- Your Title or Role
- Company Logo
One or more telephone numbers.
- Phone type such as mobile, work, fax and more.
- Phone Number
The links section allows you to add buttons to your profile. These buttons will be shown at the bottoms of your card and can point to any website.
For each link you will need to provide:
- Link Type ( Website, Other or Blog. This has no visible changes on your card but are used as web link identifiers on your vcard once someone adds your card to their address book. )
- URL ( the url is where the link/button will take someone when tapped or clicked. )
- Description ( The description will be used as the label of the button. )
Our support for social profile is growing over time but here is a list of currently supported social profiles:
|Yelp||Youtube||Zillow||Zoom||More to come.|
For each social profile we will ask you to enter either your username or the URL to your profile. On your card we will show the profile icons and when someone taps or clicks on the icon it will take them to your profile page.
Here you can enter one or more physical addresses. You could use this to add your home address, company address or other.
- P.O. Box
- Stree Address
- State / Region
- Zip Code / Postal Code
Here you can add a video to showcase yourself, your work or portfolio. We support videos hosted on YouTube or Vimeo. Please make sure the video url you are adding on here is public and not set to private.
- Video Title
- Video URL
- Video Description
Contact Submission Form
In the settings section of the business card you can enable the contact submission form by turning on the "Allow others to send you their contact information" on/off button. With this enabled, the last button on your profile will allow others to send you their contact information when they load your digital business card. The information they submit there will be available under the contact tab in your dashboard.
Article is closed for comments.